Clark’s full- and part-time MBA programs, offered through the Graduate School of Management, provide you with a firm foundation in leadership and corporate accountability. You acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to address the ever-changing issues facing modern business leaders.
We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating the legal, political, ethical, social and environmental responsibilities of management into our research and teaching. Our program is designed for aspiring leaders who want to take businesses in socially responsible directions to make a real, lasting difference.
Why Study Business Administration at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development
- Flexible part- and full-time course options with evening, day, summer, online and accelerated classes
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention from scholar-practitioner faculty
- The opportunity to effect real change by solving actual business issues of consequence for local, national and international companies and organizations