Clark University wants to help you and your family understand just how affordable a Clark education can be. On our website, you can find information about:
- Applying for Clark merit scholarships, whether you are a first-year or transfer student
- Identifying private scholarships (first-year or transfer)
- Understanding need-based aid (grants, loans, federal work-study)
- Applying for financial aid
- Deadlines to apply for financial aid
- Frequently asked questions and answers
Clark’s Office of Financial Assistance will work closely with you and your family to explore a range of funding options.
Use the College Board’s Net Price Calculator to give you a rough estimate of your eligibility for need-based assistance. The calculator provides an estimate only, and you may be eligible for more or less assistance than the results suggest.
Please contact us to discuss your results.
Clark recognizes that your family may need to explore additional financing options. Many families use a combination of payment plans and loan options to help pay the education costs that financial aid doesn’t cover.