Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with academic, research, internship, and cultural opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending a study abroad info session and reviewing the programs, narrow down your program selection to the one that best suit your personal and professional goals. Discuss your plans in greater detail with a faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Applications for Spring 2016 study abroad - due September 15, 2015
If you have not met with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office, please call 508-793-7363 to schedule an office or phone appointment during the summer. Be sure to discuss your plans with your Faculty Advidor (FA).
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Check back in August for our Fall Semester Info Sessions. All students are required to attend a Study Abroad 101 info session before scheduling an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
Orientations and Meetings
Spring 2016 study abroad applicants -Save the Date
- October 31 9:30 am - 2:00 pm, Tilton Hall - Required Study Abroad Pre-Departure Meeting for all Spring 2016 study abroad students.
Important Events and Deadline
- September 15 - application deadline for Clark approval to study abroad
- October 7 - 1 - 3 PM, TILTON HALL, STUDY ABROAD FAIR
- October 7- Gilman Scholarship (Pell grant recipients only - application opens August 12)
- October 31 - Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund Scholarship (Political Science majors only)
- February - Boren Scholarships Application becomes available in late August
- February 15 Study Abroad application deadline for Clark approval to study abroad for fall 2016 and academic year 2016-17