Study Abroad with Clark University
Studying abroad/away expands credit-bearing educational opportunities beyond the Worcester campus by providing students with life-changing opportunities in over 50 locations around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and the fall Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program/location-specific information is available via the drop-down below. After attending a study abroad info session and reviewing the programs, narrow down your program selection, and discuss your plans in greater detail with a faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Call 508-793-7363 to schedule an appointment, or email email@example.com if you have questions.
Applications for Spring 2016 - due September 15, 2015
If you have not met with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office, please call 508-793-7363 to schedule an office or phone appointment during the summer.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Check back in August for our Fall Semester Info Session meetings. All students are required to attend a Study Abroad 101 info session before scheduling an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
Orientations and Meetings
- October 31 9:30 am - 2:00 pm, Tilton Hall - Required Study Abroad Pre-Departure Meeting for all Spring 2016 study abroad students. SAVE THE DATE!
Important Events and Deadline
- May 1 - McKim Scholarship Submit to the Study Abroad Office.
- September 15 - application deadline for Clark approval to study abroad
- October 31 - Zenovia Sochor Memorial Fund Scholarship (Political Science majors only)
- October 7- Gilman Scholarship (Pell grant recipients only - application opens August 12)
- February - Boren Scholarships Application becomes available in late August
- February 15 Study Abroad application deadline for fall 2015 and academic year 2015-16