Study Abroad with Clark University
Over 50 Clark-affiliated semester and year-long study abroad programs offer students unique opportunities to actively engage in a variety of learning styles and opportunites around the globe. Students begin the journey by attending a Study Abroad 101 Information Session and attending the Study Abroad Fair. Explore the website to learn more about study abroad requirements, programs, and scholarship opportunities. Program-specific information is available via the drop-down below. Once a student has attended the study abroad info session and narrowed down their program selection, they should discuss plans in greater detail with their faculty advisor and a study abroad advisor. Please call 508-793-7363 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
The health and safety of our students is important to us. We consistently strive to provide up-to-date and relevant information to ensure students, families, and advisors are aware of various situations occurring around the world. The US State Department website provides country-specific safety information as well as information specifically directed to students studying abroad. Travelers are encouraged to review and register for the State Department STEP program when going abroad.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Study Abroad 101 Information Session
September 2014 (stop by at our drop-in hours)
- Study Abroad drop-in hours
Wednesday from 1-3 pm in the LEEP Center
Important Events and Deadlines
- Pre-departure orientation for admitted students for Fall 2014 and Academic Year 2014-15
Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 2:00-4:00 pm, Jefferson 218
- Program-specific pre-departure meetings for admitted students
April 16, 17, 23, 24 (check your email for specific times and dates)
Why study abroad or away?
Studying abroad takes you beyond Clark University's Worcester campus providing students with life-changing opportunities and unique skills development.
- Increase confidence, resilience, and independence
- Develop intercultural sensitivity and competence
- Broaden career possibilities and opportunities
- Expand academic opportunities through unique research, fieldwork, coursework, and internships