Business Administration (Online)
Clark MBA prestige. Online.
The Clark University Online MBA combines the advantages of the traditional Clark MBA with the convenience and lower cost of online study. Develop core competencies in accounting, marketing, analytics, and finance while learning how to solve complex management challenges in a collaborative environment.
Education beyond the bottom line
Gain a comprehensive understanding of business as a force in society through discussion of the legal, political, ethical, social, and environmental responsibilities of management. Then add the tools you need to channel that force for positive change with courses like “Responsible Management in a Global Economy” and “Corporate Social Responsibility.”
An engaged and supportive community
Clark is famous for its collaborative, friendly community, which extends to our online MBA program. Engage in peer learning and get insights and guidance from our scholar-practitioner faculty. And even before you earn your degree, access to an influential network of alumni and business partners provides a valuable return on your investment in management education.
Online MBA Concentrations
Earn a lifetime credential that sets you apart
- Get your MBA degree from a globally ranked and accredited university – Clark is among the elite 5% of business schools worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation, and has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School” and U.S. News & World Report “Best Part-time MBA”.
- Jump-start your degree with potential course and internship waivers for relevant professional experience with our Professional Track MBA.
- Customize your area of expertise with one of seven concentrations – accounting, expanded accounting (CPA preparation), finance, management, information management and business analytics, marketing, or social change and sustainability.
- Join our international community of collaborative problem-solvers representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
The Clark University Online MBA is a 12-course, fully online master’s program. The curriculum includes a specialization in management or marketing.
All courses are one unit unless otherwise indicated. One unit is equivalent to four credit hours.
- Core Courses
- Management Electives
- Marketing Electives
- Other Electives
The MBA courses are fully online and asynchronous, though professors may provide optional synchronous sessions. Students can expect 14 weeks of learning per one-unit course.
Each course is a unique blend of instructor-led videos, simulations, case studies, and curated professional resources. Students get to work on real issues for real brands.
Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click here.
12 courses total
- 9 core courses
- 3 electives
You don’t just finish the program with a piece of paper – you have real examples you can put at the top of a résumé that are interesting and relevant. That means you’re not just talking about what you’d like to do in five years. Instead, you can show you have actual experience for a company. This is practical stuff.
Associate Professor of Practice
- Students who do not have three years of experience can satisfy this requirement by taking an online course in career development through Clark for an additional fee.
- Students who meet the GPA requirement do not need to submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- If your GPA is below a 3.0, you may have an opportunity to apply, with additional requirements. Please contact our enrollment advisers at 1-866-783-7230.
- Undergraduate or graduate courses are accepted. If you need to complete this requirement, the School of Management offers an online managerial economics course that you can take before beginning the MBA program.
Applicants to the School of Management are evaluated on their fit with the program and how the MBA will contribute to their overall success. We prioritize professional experience while also weighing past achievements and future goals. Applicants from all industries, academic degrees, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Application fee ($75)
- Personal statement
- The statement should be less than 800 words. Please discuss your professional goals, academic interests, and/or research interests, as well as your plans for achieving these goals. Please also include specific educational, professional, or other experiences that will contribute to your success in the Clark MBA program and in your career.
- Two letters of recommendation
- At least one of the two letters must come from someone who knows you in a professional capacity.
- Transcripts from all previous academic programs
- At a minimum, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Unofficial transcripts are accepted for the application. Official transcripts must be submitted prior to enrollment.
- No GRE or GMAT scores are required for applicants with a previous GPA of 3.0 or above
- International students must submit TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo scores
In addition to the application materials listed above, international students must submit official results showing their English-language proficiency.
We accept the following test results:
- TOEFL (ETS code 5969):
85 overall, recommended sub-score minimum of 18 or ITP Plus Scores
6.5 overall, recommended sub-score minimum of 6
Score of 110 or above
Completion of Masters Level 112
Completions of English B2+ Pre-Advanced Level
Exemptions From Score Requirement
Students who are citizens of the following countries, or who have graduated from an accredited degree program at a university in these countries, are exempt from the English-language requirements:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada (except Quebec), Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guam, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Malta, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Montserrat, New Zealand, Nigeria, Scotland, Seychelles, St. Helen, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uganda, United Kingdom, and the United States of America Virgin Islands.
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Electronic transcripts are allowed only if they are sent directly from the previous academic institution to email@example.com.
Additional Transcript Policies
Unofficial transcripts can be submitted with your application. However, you must submit official final transcripts, including confirmation of earned degree, prior to enrollment. These should be mailed directly from the institution to Graduate Admissions (see address above).
All transcripts must be translated into English prior to submission. Transcripts from international programs that do not include the original language and its English translation will not be considered.