Shopping and Placing Orders
- Purchase Order Request – Use this for creating an electronic equivalent of a paper Purchase Order (PO) for items that are not included in any of the available online catalogs.
- Types of SmartBuy Plus Catalogs – An overview of the types of catalogs (punchout/hosted/catalog).
- Punchout Catalogs – How to shop from the available online catalogs.
- Preparing/Submitting Orders On Behalf Of Others – Follow these instructions if you are creating a purchase order or submitting a reimbursement form on behalf of another employee.
- View Requisition Status – How to check if your requisition has been approved.
- Adding/Sending Attachments to Orders – How to add attachments, such as quotes from vendors, to the order.
- Creating Manual POs/Printing POs – Instructions for creating POs you are going to print and give the to vendor.
- Direct Pay Invoice Form – Use this form for submitting invoices for payment of goods or services that did not require a SmartBuy Plus purchase order such as subscriptions, conference registrations, postage.
- Local Food Vendor Purchase Order – Use this when you need to bring a PO to a local food vendor.
- Catering Contract Form – Used to submit all catering contracts.
- Dining Hall Meals Form – For Purchasing Meals at the Dining Hall.
- Checkout Steps – How to complete the checkout process.
- Assigning Accounting Codes – How to assign accounting codes, including splitting codes by line item.
Receiving Your Orders
- Creating Quantity Receipts – How to create quantity a “Quantity Receipt.”
- Editing or Deleting Receipts
- Instructions for Approving SmartBuy Plus Transactions (approvers only)
- Selecting an Alternate Financial Approver
- Forwarding Approvals to a Different SmartBuy Plus User