If you’re ready to take the next step and join our vibrant and welcoming Clark community, we invite you to apply for the fall or spring semester.
Follow the checklist below to apply Regular Decision, an option open to both U.S. and international students. Your admission application also serves as your application for merit scholarships. Note: There is no application fee.
Fall application deadline: Jan. 15
Fall financial forms deadline: Jan. 15*
*CSS Profile for U.S. and international students; FAFSA for U.S. students
Spring application deadline: Nov. 15
We do not accept applications through the mail. Most of the application is submitted online:
- First-year Common Application and supplement, including:
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
- Optional SAT/ACT scores (school codes: 003279 for CEEB [SAT]; 1808 for ACT), only if you want to submit them. You can self-report the scores to us by emailing a screenshot of the scores to email@example.com. We are not test-optional for international students. International students are required to submit either their SAT or ACT score as part of their application.
- English test scores (only for applicants whose native language is not English); read more about our English proficiency requirements
- CSS Profile (need-based aid for U.S. and international applicants)
- FAFSA (federal financial aid for U.S. applicants only)
- Any supplementary materials (e.g., CDs, DVDs, artwork) may be mailed to:Office of Admissions
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
Application Status and Updates
Watch for our email with information about logging in to the applicant portal to check the status of your application, see if any materials are missing, and receive updates.
The Admissions Office may contact you if further information is needed to complete your admission application. If your application remains incomplete, it will be withdrawn, but only after we have attempted to notify you by email regarding the missing materials. It’s your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.
Paying for Your Education
85% of Clark students receive aid
Your admission application is all you need to be considered for most of our merit scholarships. To be considered for need-based aid, fill out the CSS Profile. U.S. students should also submit the FAFSA for federal financial aid.