Learn responsible management practices that emphasize creating value for society.
Clark's full-time MBA program provides a firm foundation in leadership and corporate accountability. You will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to address the ever-changing issues facing today's business leaders. Choose from 8 concentrations - accounting, expanded accounting, finance, management, information management and business analytics, marketing, social change, and sustainability - designed to meet your business needs and interests, as well as provide essential "soft" skills, such as strategic decision-making, leadership, collaboration, adaptability, and communication.
Recognize, Investigate, Solve, and Engage: RISE.
Our MBA program includes a signature three-course sequence:
- Foundations of Effective Management
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Experiential Learning course
Your MBA experience starts with an introduction to what constitutes effective management, followed by the study of frameworks and tools for determining and analyzing relevant data. Using analysis tools and acquired management skills, you'll learn to recognize, investigate, and solve organizational challenges through a team project in one of the Experiential Learning courses (Management Consulting Projects, Sustainability Consulting Projects, Marketing Consulting Projects, or Entrepreneurship). You will have the opportunity to make a difference in an actual organization. Foundational skills are reinforced and additional topics are covered in-depth as you move through the program and choose your concentration.
Now offering a Professional Track.
If you have been working for three or more years in a professional position with managerial experience, we are pleased to offer you a Professional Track option to pursue your MBA. This alternative curriculum recognizes the value of your experience and the important perspective you bring to the classroom. The Professional Track offers:
- The opportunity to waive up to two courses (depending on experience).
- Coursework focused on advanced leadership and decision-making - important skills for mid-level professionals looking to advance quickly.
Upon review of your application, our admissions team will provide guidance on the Professional Track qualifications.
Why Earn Your MBA at Clark's Graduate School of Management?
The culture of GSOM embraces forward-thinking, socially responsible management practices. By studying the ethical, social and environmental responsibilities of management, you gain an integrated perspective and cross-sector skill set that uniquely position you to impact both your organization and society. Our business school features:
- AACSB accreditation - the hallmark of excellence in business education, earned by less than 5 percent of the world's business schools.
- Recognition by the Princeton Review in 2016 as one of The Best 295 Business Schools.
- A dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention.
- The opportunity to effect real change by solving actual business issues of consequence for area companies and organizations.
- A commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
- Scholar-practitioner faculty who influence policy and lead organizations.
- Flexible part- and full-time course options with summer courses and evening, day, online, and accelerated classes offered throughout the year.
- Courses and support available in Worcester and Southborough.