Through the Career Connections Center, you can find a job or internship, connect with employers and alumni career professionals, work on your resume, practice your interview skills, obtain advice, research careers, and much more.
To make aN appointment:
The Career Connections Center will provide virtual career advising this year. Making an appointment on Handshake is easy!
- Log in to Handshake with your Clark email and password.
- In the upper righthand corner, select Career Center, and then Appointments.
- Click the blue button that says Schedule a New Appointment.
- From the options, select Career Connections Center.
- From the options, select your desired topic, for example, Career Lab.
- Select your preferred date/time.
- Complete the required question and click the green Request button.
Handshake is an online platform that gives you easy access to thousands of job and internship postings, campus career events — and employers.
Clark’s virtual community gives you unprecedented access to alumni mentors, alumni advertised opportunities, and career communities for guidance and networking.
Information for employers about posting jobs and internships
ClarkCONNECT in Action
NewsView All News
Save The Date
Innovation, Impact, & Inclusion Fair
Connect with Careers
Career Connections Center
Shaich Family Alumni and Student Engagement Center (ASEC Building)
939 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610
- 1-508-421-3752 Fax
- The Career Lab offers on-demand reviews of resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles 12 – 4 pm weekdays. Upload your documents, or make an appointment for the Career Lab on Handshake!