MEAL PLAN INFORMATION
Below you will find the features included in each of the dining plans. Please note that students living in Traditional Lifestyle or Suite Lifestyle Housing are required to have a full meal plan and will be assigned the All Access Plan if no selection is made. Upper-class students living in Apartment Lifestyle Housing may choose from the 5 Meal Plan, or the 100 Meal Block as well. READ ALL BELOW and then...
Full Meal Plans
Students living in Traditional or Suite Lifestyle Housing are required to have a full meal plan. The following meal plans are included in the price of a Traditional or Suite Lifestyle Package:
- All Access Plan — Unlimited meals at the Higgins Café. $50 in Dining Dollars. 5 guest swipes.
- 15 Meal Plan — 15 meals per week at the Higgins Café. $160 in Dining Dollars. 5 guest swipes.
- 12 Meal Plan — 12 meals per week at the Higgins Café. $210 in Dining Dollars. 5 guest swipes.
- 10 Meal Plan — 10 meals per week at the Higgins Café. $290 in Dining Dollars. 5 guest swipes.
The following plan may be added to a Traditional or Suite Lifestyle Package for $320 per semester:
- All Access PLUS Plan — This plan is the ultimate in flexibility and value. Like the All Access Plan, All Access Plus Plan participants have unlimited access to Higgins Café dining hall as well as the option to exchange their unlimited dining hall status for a Bistro swap meal during any meal period. Students on this plan also have the option of using their meal plan for one late nite swap per day in the Bistro (9:00p.m. – 2:30a.m.). The All Access Plus Plan provides $75 dining dollars as well as 5 guest swipes.
Apartment Lifestyle Housing
The price of an Apartment Lifestyle Housing Package includes the following plan:
- 5 Meal Plan — 5 meals per week at the Higgins Café. $200 in Dining Dollars.
The following plans may be added to Apartment Lifestyle Housing Packages for additional costs:
- 100 Meal Block Plan — 100 meals per semester at the Higgins Café. $550 in Dining Dollars. Cost is an additional $510 per semester.
- Full Meal Plans — Students in Apartment Lifestyle Housing Packages may upgrade to any "Full Meal Plan" for $910 per semester.
- All Access PLUS — Students in Apartment Lifestyle Housing Packages may upgrade to the All Access PLUS plan for $1,230 per semester.
Dining Dollars - Yours to spend like cash at all Dining Services locations (Higgins Café, the Bistro, Jazzman's). Dining Dollars carry over from fall to spring, but any balance on the last day of the academic calendar is forfeited.
Take 3 — Also known as "swaps," Take 3 is designed as a quick meal on the go from a select menu in the Bistro. Swaps are deducted from your weekly Higgins Café meals. Dining plan participants are welcome to exchange one swap for one meal per meal period in the Bistro until 9 p.m., including the All Access Plan. Please remember that swaps are for the meal participant only as a convenience and are nontransferable.
153 Woodland St., 2nd floor
153 Woodland St., 2nd floor
155 Woodland St., 2nd floor