Living in one of our residence halls as a first-year or transfer student is a key part of your Clark experience. Learn how to apply for housing and plan for your move-in.
Applying for Housing and Choosing a Meal Plan
Fall 2022 housing/meal plan applications open: May 26, 2022
Deadline to apply: June 6, 2022
Note: Students living in traditional lifestyle or suite lifestyle housing are required to have a full meal plan, and they will be assigned the All Access Plan if no selection is made.
How to Apply: You must have a Clark account to apply. Once you have this email and password, you may sign on to access and complete the housing application.
Another way to access the form (also using your Clark credentials) is to log in via the ClarkYOU portal. Once you log in:
- Click the menu item Housing and Dining Self-Service.
- Click on the Applications, Forms & Requests tab.
- Fill out the New Student Housing & Dining Request Form.
Housing assignments for fall 2022 will be sent out by June 26, 2022. Students should check their Clark email account and the housing and dining portal via ClarkYOU (using your Clark credentials) for information regarding their housing assignment and roommate(s).
Move-in days vary depending on which group you are in:
- ACE Program students: Aug. 7, 2022
- Connections program students: Aug. 20, 2022
- International students: Aug. 22, 2022
- Student Accessibility Services’ Early Orientation participants: Aug. 24, 2022
- All other first-year students: Aug. 25, 2022
- Sophomore, junior, and senior transfer students: Aug. 26, 2022
Instructions on how and where to arrive will be emailed to all new students and families in advance.
Please see the Our Campus and Location webpage for hotel and lodging information in the Worcester area if you need to arrive before your scheduled date, or need information for friends and family.