Human Resources distributes a university-wide digital communication newsletter to all our employees, designed to keep our staff and faculty up to date and engaged with each organization within our University. These newsletters are distributed via email. However, we have an archive of all our past newsletters for employees to review just in case you deleted yours within your email inbox. Please note: You must login to view these newsletters with your Clark account.
Clark University has partnered with Personnel Concepts to have access to digital compilations of state and federal laws through the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Office. DOL administers and enforces laws to protect employees and job applicants from: discharge or termination of employment, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, worker’s compensation, reporting workplace safety violations, Family and Medical Leave Act, wage laws, and workplace laws.
Please note: this is for Clark employees only and you must login to view this information with your Clark account.
Documents, Forms, and Disclosures
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Management Handbook
- Faculty Parental Leave Policy
- Standards of Conduct
- Administrative and Staff Compact
Active Faculty have access to the Faculty Handbook in Canvas.
- LTD-Prudential Plan Summary
- Life Insurance Summary of Benefits
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Statement
- Off Campus Tuition Form
- On Campus Tuition Form
- Retirement Plan Agreement for Salary Reduction – 2023
- Retirement Verification Form
- Focus HMO-Easy-Access-Hospital-List
- Qualifying Life Event Information
- Clark University 2022_Dental Blue Program 2
- Out of Area Dependent Coverage
- ERISA Plan Document 2020 – Clark University
- MA Paid Family Medical Leave FAQ for Grad Students
- 2022 Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave
- Plan Year 2020 Benefits Amended Summary Annual Report
- Plan Year 2021 Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report
- Plan Year 2020 FSA Summary Plan Description
- QDIA Initial Notice
- Retirement Summary Plan Description
- Plan Year 2022 Annual Notice to Employees Participating in Benefits
- Plan Year 2022 Annual Notice to Employees Participating in Benefits (Spanish)
- Plan Year 2022 Annual Notice to Employees Not Participating in Benefits
- Plan Year 2022 Annual Notice to Employees Not Participating in Benefits (Spanish)
- Plan Year 2022 Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Insurance
- Plan Year 2022 Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Insurance (Spanish)
- Plan Year 2022 Premium Assistance under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Plan Year 2022 Premium Assistance under Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) (Spanish)
- Summary of Material Modification – Hardship Amendment
Employment decisions are vital to the successes of a department and the university. Everyone involved in the hiring process is responsible for ensuring that we are conscientious in our processes for hiring new employees. Thorough references checks are required on all candidates prior to an offer of employment being extended. Reference checks provide valuable information on a candidate’s past work history that assist the manager in making a hiring decision.
Please review the Reference Check Guidelines and Sample questions before you begin checking references.
At Clark, one of our highest priorities is creating an environment where our employees are supported, recognized, and motivated to succeed.
To that end, the University is undertaking a comprehensive classification and compensation study to bring more consistency, equity, and transparency to the way we define positions and compensate employees. The study will strengthen our capacity as an institution and help us recruit, retain, and cultivate exceptional talent.
Learn more about the process and gain access to documentation that is needed to complete this assessment
Comprehensive Classification and Compensation Study
Office of Human Resources
950 Main Street
Worcester MA 01610
- 1-508-793-7294 Human Resources
- 1-508-793-7438 Payroll
- 1-508-793-8809 Fax