Immigration Support at Clark
Part of the International Center at the Corner House, Clark University’s International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) advises more than 1,000 international students, faculty members, scholars, and their dependents from over 80 countries on matters relating to immigration, life in the U.S. and at Clark, and more.
ISSO Portal Student and Scholar Forms
The ISSO Portal is your go-to place to find forms and submit requests related to immigration.
Students and Graduates:
- If you are currently a student at Clark, you can log in to your ISSO Portal account by clicking here and using your Clark credentials to access your information, find forms, and submit student requests.
- If you are a graduate who is currently on Post Completion or STEM OPT, you can access your account by clicking here, entering your email address, and clicking on “Forgot Password” to set up your account.
- If you have any questions about the ISSO Portal, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- The International Students and Scholars Office uses the ISSO Portal to process all scholar and department forms and to submit all requests. Please access the ISSO Portal to submit all requests. Department administrators and scholars can access the portal using their Clark credentials.
- If you are not a registered ISSO Portal User, please contact the ISSO.
For Clark Administrators
The ISSO provides resources to assist Clark administrators in supporting international employees and visiting scholars with immigration matters.