Clark Navigator introduces you to Clark and Worcester. Through weekly activities, you and your Navigator group will explore a full array of campus facilities, academic resources, social and co-curricular life, and events and opportunities in the broader community.
Clark Navigator helps you:
- Make and sustain friendships with your peers, beginning during Orientation and continuing through your first semester.
- Become connected with an upper-class peer mentor who can provide advice, support, and resources to navigate your first semester.
- Explore and become involved in Clark and the local community through academic, co-curricular, community, or social activities.
- Develop skills and strategies to support your transition to college academics.
- Become familiar with the campus culture and resources surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Begin the program during Orientation and continue meeting with your assigned group — a cohort of 10 to 15 fellow students and a peer mentor — throughout the semester.
In weekly Navigator group meetings, learn about campus resources and discuss the activities in which you’re involved.
In monthly “share out sessions,” your peer mentor will offer strategies in areas such as academic exploration, study skills, wellness, community engagement, and career development.