You know you're an official Clarkie when you get your Clark OneCard!
All students must have a photo I.D. Submit a digital photo online and your OneCard will be printed and ready for you when you arrive for orientation. Photo requirements are similar to those for a driver's license or passport.
Please use JPG/JPEG files. Dimensions of your photo should be no larger than 480 x 640 pixels and less than 200KB in file size.
All photos must be:
- a close-up
The photo should not include:
- inappropriate facial gestures
- hands near the face
One-stop Access to Everything
Your OneCard will serve as your Clark I.D., and you should carry it with you at all times to access many things on campus, including:
- Residential and Academic Buildings
- Meal Plans: The Clark OneCard contains your meal plan and Dining Dollars balances for use at on-campus dining services.
- Cash Card program: Works similar to a bank debit card. Deposit funds into your OneCard account, either online at CUWeb or at the cashier's office, and you will be able to use the card like cash at a number of locations on- and off-campus (various restaurants, a pharmacy and a supermarket). Learn more about the Cash Card, including a complete list of participating merchants.
- Printing: All students at Clark receive a free printing allowance each semester, which may be redeemed in any community printing area by using your OneCard.
- Library: Your OneCard is also your library card.
- Access to other dervices: Your OneCard provides admission to the Kneller Athletic Center (including the Bickman Fitness Center) and the Dolan Field House for cultural, athletic and entertainment events.
Your Clark OneCard will be valid for the entire time that you are a student at Clark. If you lose your card, there is a $20 replacement fee.
Local Discounts with Your ClarkOne/WOO Card
Once you have your Clark OneCard, you also have your WOO Card. (On the back of your Clark OneCard you'll see a picture with the word 'WOO.') The WOO Card is a service run by the Worcester Cultural Coalition for local college students. If you register your I.D. at the WOO website, you can present your I.D. card for discounts at a variety of local art, music and cultural events.