We know you've heard a lot about LEEP, but maybe you're wondering where to start.
At the LEEP Center, you will find advisers who can help you explore your interests so you can begin to plan how to achieve your personal and academic goals at Clark.
Location and purpose
The LEEP Center is located in Dana Commons on the south side of campus, and is home to:
- Academic Advising
- Career Services
- Community Engagement
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Study Abroad
- The Writing Center
You can come to the LEEP Center for assistance with:
- LEEP Projects
- Undergraduate research and project opportunities
- Summer and competitive opportunities
What is a LEEP Center adviser?
LEEP Center advisers complement the work of your pre-major and major advisers. Every first-year student is assigned a LEEP Center adviser. He or she will meet with you individually and in groups throughout your tenure at Clark.
You will be able to rely on the LEEP Center for guidance regarding:
- Interest exploration
- Major declaration
- Leadership and personal skills development
- Experiential learning opportunities, including internships
- Post-baccalaureate options and preparation
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Read more about the LEEP Center and its Associate Dean and LEEP Center Director, Michelle Bata.