Knowledge of information technology is needed for virtually every organization today, in every country. Those who know how to apply that knowledge effectively are valuable to any employer.
Through its STEM*-designated Master's Degree in Information Technology (M.S.I.T.), Clark's School of Professional Studies (SPS) combines an understanding of technology and its application to provide a competitive advantage in the workplace. Learning to apply information technology effectively in a business setting requires an understanding not only of technology, but of business. With a Master's Degree in Information Technology from SPS, you’ll learn not only technical proficiency, but how to apply that knowledge strategically and efficiently to any business.
*Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
Why Study Information Technology at Clark?
- Hands-on application and lectures by industry professionals with years of experience.
- In-depth overview of key information technologies and practices.
- Global understanding of information technologies and their complex interface with e-business objectives through new media technologies.
- Focus on modern technology management, including ethics, legal and financial constraints, change management, and leadership and communication skills.
- Concentration in cybersecurity and IT Leadership available.
- STEM designated. Students who graduate with a STEM-designated degree may be eligible to remain in the United States for up to 36 months of Optional Practical Training (OPT).