The Clark University Policy Library serves as the central repository for University policies. This site contains many, but not all, of the official policies of the University.
Clark University Policy Library
A University Policy typically encompasses several of the following characteristics:
- Has broad institutional application.
- Enhances the University’s mission and provides operational efficiencies.
- Mandates action or constraints and establishes boundaries for conduct.
- Helps ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Reduces institutional risk.
- Changes infrequently and sets a course for the foreseeable future.
- Requires approval at the highest administrative levels of the University.
Copyright © 2024 Clark University