Associate Professor, Political Science
Lloyd B. Politsch ’33 Chair of Law, Political Science
Cyril Ghosh is the author, among other things, of The Politics of the American Dream: Democratic Inclusion in Contemporary American Political Culture (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2013), De-Moralizing Gay Rights: Some Queer Remarks on LGBT+ Rights Politics in the US (Palgrave-Pivot, 2018), and (with Elizabeth F. Cohen) Key Concepts in Political Theory: Citizenship (Polity, 2019). In the past, he has taught at several institutions, including Wagner College, Mount Holyoke College, Smith College, and Reed College.
- M.P.A. in Public Service, New York University, 2017
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Syracuse University, 2008
- M.A. in Political Science, Syracuse University, 2005
- M.A. in International Relations, Jadavpur University, 2000
- B.A. in Political Science, Jadavpur University, 1998