IDCE Programs of Study
Graduate ProgramsIDCE offers four distinct, yet interlinked Master's degrees:
Dual Degree ProgramsIDCE offers two dual-degree programs in partnership with Graduate School of Management:
Undergraduate Programs:IDCE offers two transdisciplinary undergraduate programs:
New NSF-funded Research on Post-Sandy Climate and Energy Linkages
In the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, a new research initiative is exploring how societal discourse of energy systems and climate change is changing...
Effort to End Youth Homelessness Gets $450K in New Funding; CDP Prof Laurie Ross and IDCE Students Contribute Vital Research
By Savannah Cooley (B.A. ’16) The announcement of a $450,000 grant from the Health Foundation of Central Massachusetts sounded a clear and hopeful...
Clark University to Host Conference on Women’s Rights in Sudan and South Sudan February 22-24
Clark University will host the conference, “Building Bridges: peace, gender equality, and women’s rights in Sudan and South Sudan,” from Friday, Feb.,...
IDCE Grad Students Garner $5,000 Grant from the New Economics Institute
Five IDCE graduate students—Latoya Jones (ES&P ’13), Jenkins Macedo (IDSC ’12/ES&P ’14), Danielle Battle (ES&P ’13), Maya Pilgrim (IDSC...
More Headlines >>
2012-2013 Admissions Events DatesIDCE Visitor's Day:
Friday, April 5, 9 am - 1 pm
Don't forget to visit the IDCE Admissions Blog to learn about upcoming events and deadlines!
STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Our student body is diverse and represents a range of backgrounds, skills, cultures, and interests. Our alumni are using the skills they gained at IDCE to promote sustainable development and community-based initiatives around the world.
IDCE in the Media and Recent Publications
- Welcome to IDCE
- Recent IDCE Graduates
- Professor Cynthia Enloe discusses the role women play in military conflicts and how more needs to be done to get them involved in preventing and resolving those conflicts
- Liza Grandia addresses deforestation with Integrated Population, Health, and and Environment Projects.
- View a restrospective of the aids2031 project at IDCE.
- Learn more about aids2031, a special project led by IDCE faculty, students, and alumni.
- Granville-Abbas School, Kurmuk, Sudan.
- Professor Jennie Stephens talks about her National Science Foundation grant to study emerging energy technologies.
- Clark-Haiti post-earthquake partnerships: IDCE Professor and four grad students visit Haiti.
- Ford Fellowship to Clark: Graduate student Farida Hassan discusses why she chose Clark.
- From Kenya to Clark: IDCE graduate student Lawrence Were talks about his decision to study at Clark.
- HOPE Coalition: Asssistant Professor Laurie Ross discusses her work in community development and with the HOPE Coalition.
- 'Namaste!' Clark IDCE assists Bhutanese refugees in N.H. using PRA.
- Geographic Information Science at Clark: IDCE Professor Yelena Ogneva-Himmelberger talks about GIS.
- Environmental Justice Project: Assistant Professor Tim Downs discusses IDCE's Environmental Justice Project.
- "Take Gender, Add Curiosity about Power, You've Got Feminism": Professor Cynthia Enloe talks about how feminist looking, thinking and digging makes us smarter.