Join us Oct. 4–6 for Family Weekend 2019. We are excited to welcome all students and families to help kick off a new school year. Join us for special events and activities, tours of the Main South neighborhood, athletic games, and plenty of opportunities to familiarize yourself with our campus, faculty, and the City of Worcester.
Save the Date!
Reserve your spot for a weekend of fun at Clark.
Check out the latest schedule of fun-filled events for our Family Weekend, Oct. 4–6.
What can you look forward to?
- Keynote from President David Angel
- Family Fall Festival full of activities, including Big Prize Bingo
- Tours of our vibrant Main South neighborhood
- Parent panel
- Student performances
- Women’s volleyball, field hockey, and men’s soccer games
- And much more!
Purchase an all-access pass that covers Big Prize Bingo and all meals for the weekend:
- $50 per adult
- $20 per child (ages 5-12)
- Children under 5 are free
Guests who do not want to purchase the all-access pass may attend any event by paying at the door.
A look back at Family Weekend 2018
Connect with Clark on Social Media