In order to foster a safe and welcoming environment for all members of our University community, Clark’s Campus Ambassadors provide in-person engagement and support, assisting various student-facing departments and staff, and alerting the appropriate department to safety and security concerns.
Question? Concern? There’s an Ambassador for that.
What can Campus Ambassadors help with?
- Providing directions to campus destinations and information about parking procedures
- Lost/found property management, physical security reports, hazard safety reports, fire/evacuation drills, assistance with major events
- Opening and/or securing facilities, verifying doors are closed and locked, completing notices for unsecured areas including work orders for non-functioning locks or doors, lighting concerns, broken windows, and other facilities-related issues
- Room lockouts
- Assisting community members with reporting bias incidents and providing information on the reporting process
- Safety escorts by foot or motorized cart
- Liaise with departments such as Residential Life and Housing and the Dean of Students
Where can I find Campus Ambassadors?
Campus Ambassadors are located at their desk on the first floor of the library during designated hours (10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. on weekends), as well as walking or riding their cart around campus.
Get in Touch
Copyright © 2023 Clark University