- Transfer Application, including:
- At least one letter of recommendation from a recent instructor.
- We strongly prefer a letter of recommendation from a faculty member at your most recently attended college/university.
- If you have not taken any classes recently, we will accept a letter of recommendation from a mentor, someone who has supervised you at a job or volunteer opportunity, a community leader, or anyone else who can comment on your potential to succeed at Clark.
- Download Mid-Term-Report Form from your current school (required if you’re currently in your first full-time semester of college)
- Unofficial final secondary school transcript. (Note: Enrolling students will be required to submit official transcripts prior to their enrollment.)
- Unofficial college transcripts from all institutions attended. (Note: Enrolling students will be required to submit official transcripts prior to their enrollment.)
- Optional SAT/ACT scores (school codes: 003279 for CEEB (SAT); 1808 for ACT), only if you want to submit them
- CSS Profile (need-based aid for some U.S. applicants* and all international applicants)
*CSS Profile is only required for U.S. families with an AGI (adjusted gross income) greater than $100,000. All U.S. families should fill out the FAFSA first. Line 36 (student) or line 84 (parent) of the FAFSA is where you will find the AGI.
- FAFSA (federal financial aid for U.S. applicants only)
Additional items to submit if you are an international student:
- Optional national examination results (e.g., A levels, GCSE, WASSCE, CBSE, ISCE, CXC, CAPE, etc.)
- Required proof of English proficiency if your native language is not English; read more about our English proficiency requirements
- Required Foreign Credential Evaluation if you are attending a college or university outside the United States.
Application Status and Updates
Watch for our email with information about logging in to the applicant portal to check the status of your application, check for any missing materials, and receive updates.
The Admissions Office may contact you if further information is needed to complete your admission application. If your application remains incomplete, it will be withdrawn, but only after we have attempted to notify you by email regarding the missing materials. It’s your responsibility to ensure your application is complete.