- This event has ended.
The 6th Clark New Play Festival continues with a play by Brett Iarrabino ’21. Alicia is a rancorous therapist who has been afflicted with a crippling allergy to electricity. Jimmy, her new patient, is a reclusive man-child with savant-like memory; insecure about his brainpower, he has declared himself a living supercomputer. Facing pressure to find connections with the outside world once again, their worlds inevitably converge in unexpected ways. “Bad Connection” is a two-act play about love, companionship, and our fear of being alone in the modern world.
Subsequent New Play Festival productions are listed below. All performances begin at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $5 or free with college ID.
Elements: A Short Play Anthology
- Written by Luke Pound; Directed by Kim Carrell
- Performance dates: Nov. 5–7
- Written by Riley Sternhagen; directed by Toni Armstrong
- Performance dates: Nov. 8–10
In the Dark
- Written by Lyndsey deManbey; directed by Lyndsey Hawkes
- Performance dates: Nov. 12–14
- Written by Zoe DiPinto; Directed by Samson Martin
- Performance dates: Nov. 15–17