- This event has ended.
Clark Arts will be reprising the previously livestreamed March 13th, 2021 “Genius Children” concert for a live in-person audience at the Traina Center for the Arts Razzo Hall on Saturday, February 12th at 7:30pm. Featured Music Program faculty Peter Sulski, violin, and Ariana Falk, cello, will perform.
The program includes:
- 3 Duos for Viola and Cello, by Quinn Mason
- Walkin’ All Over God’s City Called Heaven, by Coleridge Taylor Perkinson
- Duo No. 1 for Violin and Cello, by Bohuslav Martinu
- Where two or three are gathered, by Carlos Simon
- Duo for Violin and Cello, by Jessie Montgomery
- Sonata for Violin and Cello, by Maurice Ravel
Please note: This performance is open to the public! Audience members must be vaccinated and masked at all times. No food or drink is permitted.