You’re motivated to push your academic limits. You’re creative about solving problems with new ideas. You’re passionate about changing the world. You may be a Clarkie in the making.
Are you ready to join our Clark community? We welcome you to apply. Take the first step toward your future at Clark by submitting the appropriate application below.
Who We Look For
- You are curious about the world, and your place in it.
- You seek learning experiences outside the traditional classroom.
- You care about making a difference in the community, locally and globally.
- You have challenged yourself academically in high school.
- You have a strong A/B average, or can demonstrate steady improvement in your grades.
- You want to be involved in your college community.
The Application Process
Find out how to apply Early Decision I, Early Decision II, Early Action, Regular Decision, or as a transfer student. All five options are open to both U.S. and international students. Also, check out more detailed information for international applicants. Note: There is no application fee.
Paying for Your Education
85% of Clark students receive aid
Your admission application is all you need to be considered for most of our merit scholarships. To be considered for need-based aid, fill out the CSS Profile. U.S. students should also submit the FAFSA for federal financial aid.