You’re motivated to push your academic limits. You’re creative about solving problems with new ideas. You’re passionate about changing the world. You may be a Clarkie in the making.
Who We Look For
- You are curious about the world, and your place in it.
- You seek learning experiences outside the traditional classroom.
- You care about making a difference in the community, locally and globally.
- You have challenged yourself academically in high school.
- You have a strong A/B average, or can demonstrate steady improvement in your grades.
- You want to be involved in your college community.
The Application Process
Find out how to apply Early Decision I, Early Decision II, Early Action, Regular Decision, or as a transfer student. All five options are open to both U.S. and international students. Also, check out more detailed information for international applicants.
Paying for Your Education
85% of Clark students receive aid
Your admission application is all you need to be considered for most of our merit scholarships. To be considered for need-based aid, fill out the CSS Profile. U.S. students should also submit the FAFSA for federal financial aid.