- This event has ended.
Time and location
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
9 am to noon
Lurie Conference Room
Higgins University Center
Julia Becker Collins, Chief Operating Officer of Vision Advertising and Phil Hollows, Founder and CEO of FeedBlitz, will present together about understanding what your brand is and how to make the most of your brand in the day to day operations of your business and in your marketing.
- How a brand can support and hypercharge your business, but if it’s not consistent then it can be a detriment.
- The importance of understanding your brand and using it to its capacity.
- Julia and Phil will also cover notable brand moments of 2018.
Come prepared with your brand challenges and be excited to discuss them.
Julia Becker Collins, Vision Advertising
Phil Hollows, FeedBlitz
Registration and Payment
$199 for QuickBooks workshop
$25 for each workshop
Credit card payment accepted with online registration, or a check, made payable to Clark University, may be mailed to:
Clark University SBDC
950 Main Street
Space is limited. Advanced registration required. Registration fees include materials and coffee/tea service. The Clark SBDC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Registration fees will be returned or credited towards future programs only if the Clark SBDC cancels or reschedules a seminar. Sorry, no refunds will be given to individuals who register but are unable to attend.
Please contact the Clark University SBDC for more information at 508-793-7615 or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network Central Regional Office at Clark University would like to extend thanks to the following institutions for their financial support, thus allowing us to provide quality and educational workshops at a nominal fee to the small business community.
- Avidia Bank
- BayState Savings Bank
- Berkshire Bank
- Country Bank
- Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU)
- Feingold Companies
- Fidelity Bank
- Harbor Law
- IC Federal Credit Union
- KSR Law
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Mirick O Connell
- People’s Bank
- Resource Management, Inc.
- S&G Business Consultants & Certified Public Accountants
- CornerStone Bank (formerly known as Southbridge Savings Bank)
- TD Bank
- Webster Five Cent Savings Bank
- Clark University Parking Garage – Entrance on Downing Street. Guest parking is located on the upper level.
- Alumni & Student Engagement Center parking lot – 939 Main Street, Worcester (next to St. Peter’s Church)
- Administrative parking lot – (between Woodland & Hawthorne Streets)
- Clark Labs parking lot – 921 Main Street, Worcester
Some on-street parking is permitted, but please check street signs carefully for parking restrictions.