- This event has ended.
Touro College of Pharmacy In-Person Information Session
Wednesday, January 18, 2023, 4:30 pm ET
Come learn about everything Touro College of Pharmacy has to offer. We will be conducting the session in person.
Prospective students are invited to hear, first-hand, about our:
- Explore our unique program that provides our students with 9 rotations of clinical experience in the field prior to graduation and learn about our state-of-the-art labs and convenient location in the heart of Manhattan.
- Learn about our Admissions requirements and gain insight on how to build a great application.
- Participate in a Q&A with current students and envision yourself as a member of one of the various student organizations that make up the plethora of exciting student activity and life.
- Receive an exceptional understanding of career options within the profession and how we prepare you to land that perfect job.
- Hear why we have a 99% employment rate and why we have the HIGHEST NAPLEX pass rate for all colleges of pharmacy in NYC (that require pre-pharmacy credits).
- Learn about how affordable our program is through Financial Aid and generous scholarship.
- Determine which of our three tracks may be perfect for you.
You’ll get exposure and preparation for any of the many career opportunities within pharmacy.
If you are seeking a program that provides experiential learning, student faculty collaboration, research opportunities and state-of-the-art facilities, Touro College of Pharmacy is the place for you!
Session begins at 4:30, so we suggest you arrive by 4:15 to check in.