- This event has ended.
Time and location
Monday, March 4, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 @ 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 @ 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
Lurie Conference Room
Higgins University Center
This three-night, nine-hour workshop for QuickBooks includes setup, data entry, and financial reporting. These sessions are open discussion, non-threatening, not overwhelming and you will be able to ask specific questions.
- Explanation of QuickBooks
- Accounting basics required to utilize the software
- Set up your accounts for your business
- Understand how to utilize QuickBooks reports to manage your business
If you have never used QuickBooks or don’t understand how to leverage this powerful financial management tool, you should not miss this three-evening seminar series. Nancy Burgess is the President/Owner of Burgess Consulting. Her interactive teaching style will leave you empowered and ready to tackle the financial management of your business.
Registration is limited to 15 people. Cost is $199
Nancy Burgess, President/Owner, Burgess Consulting
Registration and Payment
$199 for QuickBooks workshop
$25 for each workshop
Credit card payment accepted with online registration, or a check, made payable to Clark University, may be mailed to:
Clark University SBDC
950 Main Street
Space is limited. Advanced registration required. Registration fees include materials and coffee/tea service. The Clark SBDC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop due to insufficient enrollment. Registration fees will be returned or credited towards future programs only if the Clark SBDC cancels or reschedules a seminar. Sorry, no refunds will be given to individuals who register but are unable to attend.
Please contact the Clark University SBDC for more information at 508-793-7615 or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network Central Regional Office at Clark University would like to extend thanks to the following institutions for their financial support, thus allowing us to provide quality and educational workshops at a nominal fee to the small business community.
- Avidia Bank
- BayState Savings Bank
- Berkshire Bank
- Country Bank
- Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU)
- Feingold Companies
- Fidelity Bank
- Harbor Law
- IC Federal Credit Union
- KSR Law
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Mirick O Connell
- People’s Bank
- Resource Management, Inc.
- S&G Business Consultants & Certified Public Accountants
- CornerStone Bank (formerly known as Southbridge Savings Bank)
- TD Bank
- Webster Five Cent Savings Bank
- Clark University Parking Garage – Entrance on Downing Street. Guest parking is located on the upper level.
- Alumni & Student Engagement Center parking lot – 939 Main Street, Worcester (next to St. Peter’s Church)
- Administrative parking lot – (between Woodland & Hawthorne Streets)
- Clark Labs parking lot – 921 Main Street, Worcester
Some on-street parking is permitted, but please check street signs carefully for parking restrictions.