- This event has ended.
30 March 2022
Light in Springtime: A Celebration of Clark Faculty Research and Creativity
Sponsored by the Dean of the Faculty and hosted by the staff of the Goddard Library.
Join faculty and staff colleagues on the 2nd Floor of Goddard Library (Follow the signs!) for food festivities and a line-up of lightning talks (no more than 3-minutes each) during which faculty will answer the following questions: Why did you choose your field? What inspires you about your current work? Why is your work important?
Expect to be Inspired, spend time with great people, have cross-departmental fun, consume good food and beverage, and help make a bit of noise in the library.
Open House: Arrive when you’d like, leave when you’d like.
Schedule of Speakers:
- Ben Korstvedt, Visual and Performing Arts
- Deborah Merrill, Sociology
- Atefeh Yazdanparast Ardestani, School of Management
- Néva Meyer, Biology
- Laurie Ross, International Development, Community, and Environment
- Carmen Ocon, Education
- David Hibbett, Biology
- Don Spratt, Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Chris Davey, Strassler Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Allison Fong, Languages, Literature, and Culture
- Wayne Gray, Economics
- John Rogan, Geography
This event complies with Clark’s COVID response.