- This event has ended.
Juniors, seniors, and recent grads: fill your career-building toolkit!
This year’s annual Life After Clark is a week-long conference with workshops, panel discussions, and an exclusive alumni networking session with Clark’s Alumni Council and GOLD Council.
Sessions will be a mix of in-person and Zoom events. Register now to gain access to the full conference schedule, workshop descriptions, and all Zoom links or room locations.
Special Bonus: Daily prize pack giveaways for attendees valued at over $50 each!
- Building Your Professional Network: Getting Started
- Interviewing: How to Prepare, Practice, and Impress!
- Beyond Connecting: How to Build Meaningful Professional Relationships
- Back On Track: Strategies to Manage Job Search Anxiety, Burnout, & Imposter Syndrome
- LinkedIn: Creating an Impressive Profile
- Getting a Job in the Game Industry
- Beyond Pretty Pictures and Empty Pledges: How to Determine if a Company’s Commitment to Diversity is Performative or Authentic
- Choosing and Getting into Grad School
- Roadmap to PhD: Strategies to Get a Fully Funded US or UK Doctorate (with alumni guests)
- Developing a Smart Budget After College
- Know Your Score: Understanding and Building Credit
Keynotes, Panel Discussions and Networking:
- What Employers Want to Know: New Recruiting Trends for Liberal Arts Grads (with Ronit Avni of Localized)
- Alumni Panel: Off the Beaten Path Careers
- Alumni Council/GOLD Council Networking Event
Register now on Handshake!