- This event has ended.
This virtual event will feature a panel of professionals, representing regional and national employers, whose role is to advance diversity, equity and inclusion within their organizations and the communities that they serve.
Discover answers to the following questions:
• As a job & internship seeker, how do I research and assess an organization’s values, culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion?
• What is an inclusive workplace and how do organizations measure diversity & inclusion?
• What are diversity recruitment strategies and what does that mean for me as a job seeker?
• What questions can I ask in the application and interview process to better understand the culture of an organization?
. . . And more!
Panel speakers include:
• American Red Cross: Rodney T. Marshall, Programs Manager, Communication & Partnerships, Office of Diversity & Inclusion Services
• Massachusetts LGBT Chamber of Commerce: Grace R. Moreno, Executive Director
• The Vanguard Group: Ayana Pilgrim-Brown, Manager, Diversity Recruiting Strategy, Human Resources & Clark alumna
• Dana-Farber Cancer Institute: Ildemaro Gonzalez, Vice President, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer
Register on Handshake now! Pre-registration is required.
If you are faculty or staff and would like to join us, please email Rosie Gallant, firstname.lastname@example.org to get details on joining via Zoom.