- This event has ended.
Wondering which career fields might fit your interests? Join the Career Connections Center (CCC) for Career Exploration Weeks, 6 industry-themed weeks that offer a variety of virtual webinars, workshops, and panels to help you explore your interests and learn more about an industry. Whatever your class year and major, you can join as many events as you want!
- Gain industry insight from professionals in the field
- Discover potential career pathways
- Meet alumni and employers
- Connect with student peers who have landed internships
Open to all majors and class years, this virtual event offers students the opportunity to explore career paths in healthcare, biotechnology, and life sciences. Meet employers, alumni & industry professionals, and peers who have landed internships in the healthcare & biotech industry. Sessions include:
- How to Make Handshake & ClarkCONNECT Work for You (CCC hosted webinar): Tuesday, 11/9, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Opportunity Funding Info Session (Apply for undergraduate funding for unpaid internships, research & self-designed projects): Wednesday, 11/10, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- Info Session: Pipeline for UnderRepresented Students In Medicine (PRISM), UMASS Chan Medical School (clinical research opportunities!): Wednesday, 11/10, 2:00 – 2:45 PM
- Exploring Careers in Biotechnology: Panel Discussion: Wednesday, 11/10, 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Employer Info Session: Discover Job & Internship Opportunities with Amgen: Thursday, 11/11, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
- See Your Future in a Health Profession: Alumni Panel (hear from a physician, PA, vet, & more!): Thursday, 11/11, 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Info Session: Paid STEM Internships for Clark Students Through Project Onramp (internships in life science, biotech, healthcare, & business): Friday, 11/12, 12:30 – 1:15 PM
And more! Check the Handshake event page for updates and newly added events.