If You Began at Clark As
A First-Year Student:
To qualify for a full (100 percent) tuition scholarship, you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student for four years (eight semesters) at Clark
- Meet the entry requirements of your chosen graduate program
- Achieve an aggregated 3.40 GPA* for your second and third years of study
- Apply to the program by May 1 of your junior year (or Nov. 1 if the second semester of your junior year is in the fall semester)
- Achieve a 3.40 GPA* for your fourth year of study
- Complete a bachelor’s degree within five years of your initial entry to Clark University
As a transfer student to Clark:
Undergraduate transfer students to Clark will be eligible for a 25 to 50 percent tuition scholarship during their fifth year, under the following conditions. You must:
- Be a full-time student for at least one full academic year prior to admission at the end of the junior year.
- Meet the departmental entry requirements of your chosen graduate program.
- Obtain an aggregated GPA of at least 3.40* for whatever portion of your sophomore and junior year coursework is taken at Clark.
- Apply to the graduate program of your choice by May 1 (or Nov. 1 if the second semester of your junior year is in the fall semester).
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.40* during your senior year.
*Individual departments may have additional requirements, including a potentially higher GPA. For more information, please contact the program adviser.