Summer Session 2021
Join Us This Summer
One of Clark’s strengths is delivering education that provides a clear path forward, with the knowledge, skills, and experience you need to achieve your career goals. Clark University Summer Session offers undergraduate and graduate classes in a variety of disciplines, delivered in multiple modalities to provide flexibility to meet student needs.
Instruction is conducted by Clark faculty as well as other experienced instructors from other accredited institutions, along with industry leaders.
Current Clark students, as well as students from other institutions, are welcome to enroll.
All Summer 2021 classes will be taught online.
If you have any questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.
Summer Session Details
Summer Academic Calendar
- Seven Week Summer Session: June 21 – August 6*
* SPS Grad Internships and Capstone courses will begin June 7
Registration Begins: May 26
The complete summer course schedule can be found here.
Tuition and Financial Assistance
|Tuition per unit/course
(four semester credits)
|School of Professional Studies Undergraduate||$2,040|
|School of Professional Studies Graduate||$2,985*|
|School of Management Graduate||$4,765*|
|International Development, Community, and Environment Graduate||$6,035*|
* Clark University is aware of, and sensitive to, the financial commitments of a college education. As part of an ongoing effort to assist students, scholarships are available to eligible non-Clark students seeking to take a graduate course this summer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
How to Register
Summer Session is open to all: you do not have to apply to a Clark certificate or degree program to take summer courses. Simply register. Please note that graduate courses are open only to those with an earned bachelor’s degree.
- Clark Students: Register via CUWeb. Consult with your academic adviser if you have questions about which course(s) to take and how they fit into your program requirements.
- Visiting Students: Review application instructions and apply here.
All visiting students should submit their completed form at least one week before the course starts to allow enough time to activate their Clark student record to access the course and resources.
To be successful in an online course, you will access materials and submit assignments in Moodle regularly. Moodle is Clark’s Learning Management System (LMS). It is your responsibility to ensure that you can do so. At a minimum, you will need access to the Internet and a supported Web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
In general, you will be expected to submit assignments in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF format (Clark provides MS Office at no extra cost if you need it). Unless the assignment specifically requires an alternate format, please be sure to submit in one of the above formats or the instructor reserves the right not to grade the assignment. If students need assistance with converting or formatting documents, they should contact the ITS Help Desk.
If you need technical assistance with Moodle, using your Clark accounts, or with software used for completing course assignments, contact the ITS Help Desk: email them at HelpDesk@clarku.edu or phone them at 508-793-7745.
School of Professional Studies
Graduate Admissions Office
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
- 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday
- 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Friday