Summer Session 2024
Join Us This Summer
Clark University Summer Session offers undergraduate and graduate classes in a variety of disciplines, delivered in multiple modalities to provide flexibility to meet student needs.
Summer Session is open to all: you do not have to apply to a Clark certificate or degree program to take summer courses. Current Clark students, students from other institutions, and community members are welcome to enroll.
Instruction is conducted by Clark faculty as well as experienced instructors from other accredited institutions, and experienced industry leaders.
Clark’s Summer Session offers you:
- Accelerate your academic progress
- Explore new interests or dive deeper into a subject that interests you
- Enhance or learn a skillset
- Advance your career
- Flexible modalities and hours
If you have any questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.
Summer Session Details
Summer Academic Calendar
- Summer Session I: May 21 – July 3
- Summer Session II: July 7 – August 16
- Full Summer Session: May 21 – August 16
Registration Begins: Wednesday, April 24
The complete summer course schedule can be found here.
|Area of Study
|Tuition per unit/course*
(four semester credits)
|School of Professional Studies Undergraduate
|School of Professional Studies Graduate
|School of Management Graduate
|Department of Sustainability and Social Justice
*Current tuition. Summer 2024 tuition will be set by Clark Board of Trustees in Spring 2024.
How to Register
- Clark Students: Register via CUWeb as you would for the fall/spring semesters. You do not need a registration PIN. Consult with your academic adviser if you have questions about which course(s) to take and how they fit into your program requirements.
- Please complete this form to begin the enrollment process.
- Once you are approved to take a course, you will be sent information from the Office of Graduate Admission to set up your Clark email address and login credentials. If you are taking an undergraduate course, your information will still be sent from the Graduate Admission office.
All visiting students should submit their completed form at least one week before the course starts to allow enough time to activate their Clark student record to access the course and resources.
To be successful in an online course, you will access materials and submit assignments in Canvas regularly. Canvas is Clark’s Learning Management System (LMS). It is your responsibility to ensure that you can do so. At a minimum, you will need access to the Internet and a supported Web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
In general, you will be expected to submit assignments in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or PDF format (Clark provides MS Office at no extra cost if you need it). Unless the assignment specifically requires an alternate format, please be sure to submit in one of the above formats or the instructor reserves the right not to grade the assignment. If students need assistance with converting or formatting documents, they should contact the ITS Help Desk.
If you need technical assistance with Canvas, using your Clark accounts, or with software used for completing course assignments, contact the ITS Help Desk: email them at HelpDesk@clarku.edu or phone them at 508-793-7745.
School of Professional Studies
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Fridays