SPS and Holyoke Community College Partner on Biotechnology Bachelor’s Degree
Clark University’s School of Professional Studies (SPS) is pleased to partner with Holyoke Community College (HCC) to provide seamless transfer and transition for HCC students to complete their bachelor’s degree through our Undergraduate Degree Completion Program. Students with an HCC Associate in Arts in Arts and Science Biotechnology degree will be granted admission to SPS’s Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology program.
Our B.S. in Biotechnology is a STEM-designated program that deepens academic and professional knowledge in the field of biotechnology. In addition to applying a strong foundation in math and science, students will gain skills in biotechnology management, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, and data management and analytics. Our program expands graduates’ opportunities to be competitive for positions in leadership and management in addition to research/lab roles.
- Graduates of HCC’s Associate in Arts and Science in Biotechnology may transfer to SPS-UG’s B.S. in Biotechnology provided that they graduate with a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must meet all program-specific requirements to gain admission.
Please review the complete Transfer Agreement for more details, including the Transfer Map.
- Receive a 20% Community College Transfer Scholarship
- Students may be eligible for other scholarships
- Be awarded up to 16 units (64 semester credits) of transfer credits
- Gain admission to a SPS graduate program and qualify for scholarships
- Access academic, career, student, and technical support, including the complete LinkedIn Learning course catalog; all of Clark’s libraries; and advising, tutoring, and career and counseling services.