SPS and Community College of Rhode Island Partnership for Bachelor’s Degree Completion
Clark University’s School of Professional Studies (SPS) has partnered with the Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI) to provide seamless transfer and transition for CCRI students to complete their bachelor’s degree through our Undergraduate Degree Completion Program.
Students with a CCRI Associate in Science in Science and Biotechnology Certificate will be granted admission to SPS’s Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology program.
Students in our B.S. in Biotechnology program apply a strong foundation in math and science and gain skills in biotechnology management, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, and data management and analytics. In effect, our program expands graduates’ opportunities to be competitive for positions in leadership and management in addition to research/lab roles.
Please review the complete Transfer Agreement for more details, including the Transfer Map.
- CCRI Graduates may transfer to SPS’s BS in Biotechnology provided that they graduate with a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must meet all program-specific requirements to gain admission.
- Receive a 20% Community College Transfer Scholarship (Students may be eligible for other scholarships)
- Be awarded up to 16 units (64 semester credits) of transfer credits
- Gain admission to an SPS graduate program and qualify for scholarships
- Access academic, career, student, and technical support, including the complete LinkedIn Learning course catalog; all of Clark’s libraries; and advising, tutoring, and career and counseling services.