The University offers ten houses for undergraduate residence living. Some are structured like small residence halls and others offer apartment-style living. Clark houses are grouped into three areas, each of which is supervised by an RA.
All of the houses are co-educational and configured as students choose during Housing Lottery. There are single and double rooms in all houses except 1 and 3 Maywood Place, and 906, 914, and 926 Main Street, which are single rooms only. Each house has shared furnished living rooms and full kitchens. Washers and dryers are available to students living in all houses. Each room is equipped with a bed and mattress (extra long twin), desk, chair, bookshelf, built in closets and/or standing wardrobe, and window drapes or curtains for each resident. Also provided are cable and high speed internet service (wired and wireless). Please note: because of the nearly endless variety of room size and shape in the houses, we can not provide specific or even general room dimensions.
Gender-neutral bathroom information
Private bathrooms and showers are in each apartment. The number of toilets and showers depend on the number of students in a given apartment. There are no public bathrooms.
- 1 Maywood Place
- 3 Maywood Place
- 13 Beaver Street Closed for 2017-2018
- 70 Florence Street - Closed for 2017-2018
- 157 Woodland Street (Formerly 2 Downing Street)-Closed for 2017-2018
- 21 Maywood Street
- 23 Maywood Street -Closed for 2017-2018
- 112 Woodland Street (Quiet House)
- 114 Woodland Street
- 906 Main Street (Graduate Housing)
- 914 Main Street (Graduate Housing)
- 926 Main Street (Graduate Housing)
- 930 Main Street (Graduate Housing)
- 934 Main Street