Accepting applications for Spring Break 2020 until midnight on February 7, 2020!
To view a new list of current opportunities by state, click here.
The ClarkCONNECT Alumni Job Shadow Program is an opportunity for you to shadow a Clark alum where they work over winter or spring break.
Why would I want to shadow an alum?
- Experience a typical day on the job in an industry you’re considering
- Learn firsthand what employers are looking for in potential employees
- Expand your professional network
- Discover exciting new career paths
Sounds great! When can I do this?
Winter Break, January 2-10, 2020
Spring Break, March 2-6, 2020
What do I need to do to apply?
Applying is a simple three-step process.
- Fill out a brief form to identify your top three choices.
- Write a brief (300-500 word) statement about why you want to shadow an alum.
- Attach the most recent, polished version of your resume.
The deadline to apply for spring is February 7, 2020.
Click here to preview the application in advance.
Have questions about the process? Contact Elizabeth Gittens, Associate Director of Early Career Development, at email@example.com.