The application process for Winter 2020-21 will open in September–check back for more updates.
To view last year’s list of opportunities by state, click here.
The ClarkCONNECT Alumni Job Shadow Program is an opportunity for you to shadow a Clark alum where they work over winter break or Intersession. Please note: all Job Shadow Program opportunities will be virtual this year.
Why would I want to shadow an alum?
- Experience a typical day on the job in an industry you’re considering
- Learn firsthand what employers are looking for in potential employees
- Expand your professional network
- Discover exciting new career paths
Sounds great! When can I do this?
Winter Break and Intersession, January 2021
Who is eligible for this program?
Sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply. First years may apply if approved by the program manager, Elizabeth Gittens.
What do I need to do to apply?
Applying is a simple three-step process.
- Fill out a brief form to identify your top three choices.
- Write a brief (300-500 word) statement about why you want to shadow an alum.
- Attach the most recent, polished version of your resume.
Have questions about the process? Contact Elizabeth Gittens, Associate Director of Early Career Development.