The ClarkCONNECT Alumni Job Shadow Program is an opportunity for you to shadow a Clark alum where they work over winter or spring break.
Why would I want to shadow an alum?
- Experience a typical day on the job in an industry you’re considering
- Learn firsthand what employers are looking for in potential employees
- Expand your professional network
- Discover exciting new career paths
Sounds great! When can I do this?
Winter Break, January 2-10, 2020
Spring Break, March 2-6, 2020
What do I need to do to apply?
Applying is a simple three-step process.
- Fill out a brief form to identify your top three choices.
- Write a brief (300-500 word) statement about why you want to shadow an alum.
- Attach the most recent, polished version of your resume.
The deadline to apply is October 31, 2019.
Click here to preview the application in advance. A link to the job shadow opportunities is included in the application.
Have questions about the process? Contact Elizabeth Gittens, Associate Director of Early Career Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.