|September 15||Application for approval for spring programs|
|March 1||Application for approval for fall and full-year programs|
|April 1||Summer application deadline
|December 1||Intent Form deadline for all programs in the following academic year|
Steps to Application
- Review requirements
- Attend Study Abroad 101, research and speak with your advisors, family and other important people; research scholarships.
- Submit an Intent Form by December 1 of the academic year prior to your desired semester away.
- It is very important that you fill out an Intent Form at the appropriate time to get your file created with the office and so that we can best support you and make sure you are meeting all required deadlines.
- Continue researching your program choice, scholarships and application requirements.
- Apply by the Clark deadlines. All students must fill out two different applications: their program specific application for acceptance (submitted to program), and their Clark application for approval (submitted to Clark). Many of your documents can be used for both applications, and both should be submitted by the Clark deadlines.