In support of Clark University faculty and student research collaborations, Information Technology Services provides, for a low cost, large format poster printing services in support of curricular and University objectives. These include:
- Graduate Multi-disciplinary Conference
The information below provides guidance for creating posters and organizing a poster event on campus. If you still have questions after reading all of the resources below, please contact us for assistance.
We are equipped for standard academic and conference presentation poster printing. We are not a full-service professional print shop. If you require very large posters, professional imaging, color separation or poster printing from other applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), you may be better served an off-site vendor.
We reserve the right to refuse requests that do not follow these guidelines. If, for any reason, we are not able to print the file you submit, we will contact you as quickly as possible to let you know.
Click below for useful information on how to design your poster.
- Posters can be printed on either 36 or 42 inch wide paper.
- If you’re using PowerPoint, check your slide size under the Design tab.
- Ensure that your poster meets any specific sizing requirements set by your event or by your professor.
- Payment is required at the time of pickup.
- Payment is accepted in cash, interdepartmental requisition, or event credit only.
- Participants may be provided with an event credit for poster printing. Check with your sponsor to determine if this is an option for you.
- Charges that exceed an event credit must be paid in cash.
- Check exact pricing for poster printing here.
- A 36×48 matte poster with standard color levels costs approximately $25
- A 36×48 glossy poster with standard color levels costs approximately $50
- Printing usually takes 3 business days.
- If you’re participating in an event such as ClarkFEST, plan to submit your poster at least one full week in advance, as there may be additional delays due to the volume of requests.
- Make sure you put your username at the beginning of your poster-file name.
- The poster file size should be under 5MB.
- submit your file in either .pptx (Powerpoint) or .pdf format.
- Submit your file for printing via the online Printing Request Form here.
- To prevent delays in printing, please be sure to fill out the survey completely.
- You will receive an email alerting you that your poster is ready for pickup with an invoice stating how much payment is required
- Your poster will be available for pickup from the ITS Helpdesk in the Academic Commons
- Payment is required at the time of pickup
- If paying with cash, please bring exact amounts as it is not always possible for us to provide change.
- If paying with an interdepartmental requisition, you must bring the triplicate form at pick-up.