Our poster printing service is available with some limitations. We are not able to print posters with extensive color coverage. We are also not currently able to support most poster events.
We hope to restore full poster printing service in late-September.
If you have a question about if your poster can be printed, please email email@example.com for more information.
In support of Clark University faculty and student research collaborations, Information Technology Services provides, for a low cost, large format poster printing services in support of curricular and University objectives. These include:
- Academic Spree Day
- Fall Fest
- Graduate Multi-disciplinary Conference
The information below provides guidance for creating posters and organizing a poster event on campus. If you still have questions after reading all of the resources below, please contact us for assistance.
We reserve the right to refuse requests that do not follow these guidelines. If, for any reason, we are not able to print the file you submit, we will contact you as quickly as possible to let you know.
We are equipped for standard academic and conference presentation poster printing. We are not a full-service professional print shop. If you require very large posters, professional imaging, color separation or poster printing from other applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), you may be better served an off-site vendor.
- Download and read the Poster Design Advice.
- Download Common Poster PPT Templates.
- If necessary, download Clark logos.
- Backgrounds, large photos and significant areas of solid color or gray scale are generally not advised. Posters that exceed approximately 30% ink coverage may incur an ink surcharge.
- Posters can be printed on either 36 or 42 inch wide paper.
- Ensure that your poster meets any sizing requirements set by your event.
- Payment is required at the time of pickup.
- Payment is accepted in cash, interdepartmental requisition, or event credit only.
- Check pricing for poster printing here.
- Printing usually takes three business days, with the exception of special events which may take longer.
- You should submit your file in either .pptx (Powerpoint) or .pdf (Adobe Acrobat) format.
- Make sure you put your username at the beginning of your poster-file name.
- The poster file size should be under 5 MB.
- Submit your file for printing via the online Printing Request Form.
- To prevent delays in printing, please be sure to fill out the survey completely.
- You will receive an email alerting you that your poster is ready for pickup with an invoice stating how much payment is required
- Your poster will be available for pickup from the ITS Helpdesk in the Academic Commons
- Payment is required at the time of pickup
- If paying with cash, please bring exact amounts as it is not always possible for us to provide change.
- If paying with an interdepartmental requisition, you must bring the triplicate form at pick-up.