The Clark University campus network, is a fast and reliable networking services for students, faculty, and staff and routinely updated to incorporate the newest technologies.
All devices on the Clark Network are required to meet some minimum requirements including an up-to-date operating system and an up-to-date antivirus. Once your computer has been checked for, and met the minimum requirements, your machine’s hardware address is recorded and you are allowed onto the network. Your registration will last for 26 months. After 26 months, you will be required to register your computer again.
Registering your Device
Click the tabs below to see videos and step-by-step guides on how to register your device on the Clark network.
There are 3 steps to connecting your Windows 10 device to the Clark University Wi-Fi for the first time.
- Update Your Operating System: Should be completed before coming to campus
- Install & Update Your Antivirus: Sophos is available for free from Clark University. Click here for more information. Should be completed before coming to campus
- Connect & Register Your Device: Will be completed when you arrive on campus
Install & Update Antivirus
Connect & Register
Should you need help or more information contact the Help Desk via email at email@example.com or call 508-793-7745.
Access to wired access to ClarkNet is provided in all offices, academic buildings, computing labs, the library and every residence hall room.
- Connect your device with an Ethernet cable to a network port (wall jack)
- Launch a web browser and follow the prompts on the ClarkNet network registration page
Most networking problems can be resolved quickly by contacting the Help Desk. Users should call (508) 793-7745.