All members of the campus community have the ability to print to print stations directly from their personal or Clark-provided computers.
- OneCard Printing stations are available in community areas including Goddard Library and Computing spaces across campus.
- Print Queues are managed by ITS and generally found in the academic and administrative departments and offices.
Learn more about printing below. If you are seeking Poster Printing, see the service page for more information.
All students at Clark receive a printing allowance each semester which may be redeemed in any community printing area (e.g., printing in public labs, the Goddard Library, etc.). The free printing allocations (per semester) are distributed to all active students as follows:
- $35 – Fall Semester (renewed in late August)
- $35 – Spring Semester (renewed in early January)
- $14 – Summer Semester (renewed in late May)
Print queues are managed by ITS and access is restricted to users with University accounts. In the case of departmental, computer lab or classroom printers there is a designee who manages the permissions to the printer. This manager is the person who can request additional users to have access to the printer.
Adding networked printer drivers/device to your computer: