Whether you are an incoming first-year or transfer student hoping to attend Clark in the fall, this guide will walk you through the financial aid process, including filling out and submitting various required forms.
|Early Action/Early Decision first-year applicants, fall admission||FAFSA||Nov. 15|
|Regular Decision first-year applicants, fall admission||FAFSA||Jan. 15|
|First-year applicants, spring admission||FAFSA||Nov. 1|
|Transfer applicants, fall admission||FAFSA||Rolling March 1 – June 1|
|Transfer applicants, spring admission||FAFSA||Nov. 15|
Steps to Take: Applying for Need-Based Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (Domestic applicants only). Our FAFSA Code is 002139.
- FAFSA Guidance: We encourage all tax filers to use the IRS Data Retrieval tool on the FAFSA to streamline the application process and reduce the amount of documentation we may need now or in the future. The IRS Data Retrieval option is available when completing the 2022/2023 FAFSA as students, parents or guardians will use their 2020 financial information as filed with the IRS to complete the FAFSA.
- Complete the Clark University Financial Aid Application: This application will become available through the Admissions Portal once the admissions application is received.
- Complete any other forms requested by Clark. Occasionally we need additional information to complete an award and your prompt response will ensure a timely award notification.
- If admitted to Clark, you will receive your financial aid award notification. We seek to notify regarding admission and financial aid at the same time whenever possible. If either application is incomplete, it will delay notification of both.