To qualify and maintain Federal, State and Institutional financial aid eligibility a student
- Must achieve the requisite GPA for merit scholarships
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements (SAP) for Federal & Institutional need-based financial aid awards
- Satisfy enrollment & other federal & state financial aid requirements
- File the FAFSA Annually beginning October 1
- Working towards First bachelor’s degree
The value of need-based aid awards can vary from year to year when there are significant changes in the students need level. Changes in the number of people in the household, number of undergraduate students in the household attending college and changes in income, earnings and assets can affect the students need level as determined by the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) calculation and award eligibility. Renewal Criteria for awards is annual completion of the FAFSA and submission of the Clark Application. The availability of awards is subject to funding.