- This event has ended.
If you started working at Clark over the summer and would like to learn more about technological tools available to you, you’re in the right place! Your Clark account provides access to many resources that will help you streamline your workflow, save time, and stay organized.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Differentiate between Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Automatically back up your files for security and peace of mind
- Improve your inbox organization
- Utilize LinkedIn Learning to level up your skills
- Configure your calendar
- Manipulate basic data in Excel
Please note: this is a hybrid workshop, with the option to attend in-person (limit 30 people) or over Zoom. You’ll receive all necessary information, including meeting link and invitation, after registering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.