These days, users have many options to deliver audio and video on the web, including well-known platforms like YouTube and Vimeo. There are, however, occasions you may not want to use one of those services — for example, if you:
- Want to retain greater control over who can access your videos
- Create links to copyrighted videos in your course (used under Fair Use exemptions or TEACH act)
In these cases, Clark University offers Panopto, an online video creation and streaming service that is like a “private Clark YouTube.” It allows us to stream videos and audio to select groups of students from Panopto, or from Moodle.
- To learn how to get started using Panopto at Clark click here.
- For Students: How to upload content to a Panopto Assignment folder.
- Click here to learn more about Panopto form the vendor website.
Contact Academic Technology Services when you’re ready to get started.