OneDrive is an internet storage space hosted by Microsoft and connected to the Clark University accounts of staff, faculty, and students. OneDrive ensures files are secure, backed up, accessible from any internet-connected device, and it makes collaboration seamless.
There are many benefits to using OneDrive, including:
- File protection and transfer if your computer fails or malfunctions
- Ability to access and edit files from multiple devices, including phones and tablets
- Improved organization of collaborative projects
- Integration with Outlook and Teams
- Microsoft encryption and security for your files
- 5 TB of storage for free—that’s enough space for over 1 million photos! Similar services on DropBox or Google cost $15/month.