During the academic year of 2023/2024, Clark University is running a 1 year pilot of Gradescope.
In Spring of 2024, we will solicit and consider faculty and student feedback, and usage data, to determine if Gradescope will become a permanent part of our service inventory. If you have feedback on Gradescope that you’d like to share, please contact Joanne Dolan (email@example.com) or the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-793-7745).
What is Gradescope?
Gradescope is a tool designed to streamline and standardize paper-based, digital, and code assignments. With Gradescope you can:
- Create on-the-fly grading rubrics for assignments and problem sets.
- Easily adjust rubrics at any time and retroactively apply changes.
- Grade assignments anonymously.
- Standardize grades across instructors and teaching assistants.
- Get detailed analytics on an individual and class-wide level.
- Grade handwritten assignments, such as problem sets, online.
- Sync assignment grading with Canvas.
Clark ATS Workshops
Meet with the Clark Academic Technology Team to learn more about using Gradescope in your courses.
No registration is required, just click here to join the Zoom workshop.
- Tuesday, August 22, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, August 23, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Tuesday, September 12, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Wednesday, September 13, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Gradescope offers weekly “Getting Started” Workshops. Click here to register.