Sign in to your Adobe Account with your email and password.
Clark University offers a full Adobe Creative Cloud license to Faculty and Staff. This allows you to use your Clark credentials to install a range of Creative Cloud applications on Clark-provided computers, personally owned computers, or mobile devices.
This allows you access to
- and more …
Students can use Adobe products on most Clark public computers on campus.
Staff and Faculty can install and use Adobe applications on Clark-provided computers, personally owned computers, or mobile devices. While you can install applications on multiple devices, you can only have two active at any one time.
- Go to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/
- Click Sign in in the top right
- Enter your Clark email address
- If you’re already logged in, you may not need to do the next 2 steps.
- Choose Company or School Account
- Log in with your Clark account
From here you can choose to install or update a wide range of Adobe applications.